Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions on Hi-Tek Naturals Grain Free Lamb meal formula? We are thinking about switching to something new since P isn't doing well on his current food!

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
There are 4 different meat sources in this food but over all looks OK. If your dog is having trouble with food you may want a single protein food like Zignature. My dog is meat intolerant and can only eat turkey. Other meats make his stomach very upset.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are 4 different meat sources in this food but over all looks OK. If your dog is having trouble with food you may want a single protein food like Zignature. My dog is meat intolerant and can only eat turkey. Other meats make his stomach very upset.
He is currently on Zignature Salmon formula. He does fine with beef, salmon, and lamb but is allergic to chicken and turkey. His tummy problems and skin issues cleared up on his current diet but he is just refusing to eat it lately (I know he will eat eventually if I keep feeding it to him but I honestly want him to enjoy his food too so we're gonna try to switch it up and see if he prefers another meat over the salmon).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts