Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two are my dogs. The first one,the puppy, is around 2 months old. We adopted it since the previous owner can't handle any additional dogs anymore. The previous owner told me that it's a labrador breed. I have no idea on how to identify dog breeds so i wanna know ur opinion. The second dog was our neighbor's dog. A battered dog. I can't take seeing her being beaten everyday so i decided to tell our neighbor if we can have the dog. Fortunately, they gave us the dog. She's now approximately 1 yr and 2monthsni think. According to some people she's a mallinois or german shepherd mixed with other breeds. So what do u think guys? Thanks in advance for the response. :)

PS. The puppy's namenis mochi while the other one is molly. They are both female..

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Second one is definetly a shepher mix she has a soft liooking face than most German shepherd and is rather small for them so mixed with something smaller how heavy is she?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
83 Posts
As for the first one it looks like a lab maybe a mix it's hard to tell at her age if she's a mix. If she is possible bully breed.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree- the second one is definitely a shepherd mix of some kind. The first looks like a retriever mix. It will be easier for you to tell when they are a little older

·
Registered
44 Posts
Molly looks like a shepherd/terrier mix to me. Mochi is so little and it's so hard to tell at that age. I'd guess a lab mix though.

Sent from mobile device using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi! It's been six months since I posted this thread. Here's what they look like right now. Mochi has gotten bigger than molly already. Mochi has some resemblance of a labrador but I'd still wanna know your opinion guys. Thank you so much!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts