Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems most of you here would know me from horseforum.com but i thought id introduce my dogs to you all

first there is polly. she is a 18 month old daschund x mini fox and shes tiny lol my little girl. the pic of her below is from the beginning of the year when the had a perforated salivary gland and her neck filled up with saliva. she had just come home from her operation

then there is goldie. shes a foxy x ?? shes all white apart from a pale tan patch around her eye so we called her goldie, short for goldeneye

and then theres cooper. he a staffy x ridgeback x stumpy tail cattle dog and hes an absolute champ.

all our dogs were rescues. we got them all at a very young age though and theyre like our kids now

i cant find a pic on my laptop of goldie but im sure you will see pics of her soon enough ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys :D

DA - polly is all better now. shes made a full recovery with no more operations yaaay :p

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Polly and Cooper are so cute! I'm very glad to hear Polly made a full recovery! The pic of her nestled in the blanket is really nice. To be sure, is this jazzy as in jazzyrider?

Welcome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it sure is ;)

poor little polly did a lot of nestling in blankets for the few weeks she was sick. but we had a good vet and she soon was chewing the blankets again instead of snuggling in them lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts