Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
My name is Melissa and I am the proud owner of a coming two year old catahoula x heeler named Tyson. I've known him since he was six days old and it was love at first sight. Tyson was a very nervous pup as he grew up, and was extremely scared of strangers (did not come from an abusive home whatsoever, and was well socialized, just happened to be the scaredy cat pup). We worked hard on his socialization for the first nine months I had him, and I'm proud to say we've over come a huge amount of obstacles since then. He's still slightly shy of strangers, but he's a long way away from the pup that used to growl, lay down, and pee on himself when a stranger happened to be on the same side of the sidewalk as us. Last May we joined a local agility club and he's really come out of his shell with that! I'm amazed how much he loves it and how he's just excelled at it! I hope to post a little on his journey with that later on.
So excited to have found an online community like this, and I look forward to learning all I can from it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.