Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beautiful english setter/border collie mix SAmantha, has had many health problems. She is now about 9 1/2. She overcame an insulinoma thanks to the wonderful doctors at the University vet school hospital. She also has had IBS since I got her. Two weeks ago she started vomiting and diarrhea. She was put on,, cerenia and ondancetron. She has been on the cerenia before but just a day or too.not for long. this is supposed to be for two weeks as she goes in next Wed for an ultrasound and Xray and blood to check how she is doing. she also has a small mass, malignant, in her bladder. It is being treated with piroxicam and she's having no problem with the meds or the disease. IN fact she looks and feels great up until a couple days ago and has become constipated. Today she was struggling and I checked and the ondancetron can cause constipation. Does anybody know of any common things to take for vomiting as opposed to all these meds? SHe is on a probiotic and proin for incontinence. No problems there. Sorry for the length of this. She is a therapy dog and loves everybody.

thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts