Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You own a chi? I think they are wonderful dogs. I just this past year lost my chi mix, he was about 18 and a great dog.
Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone!

I am a chihuahua. I'm a dog. My name is Demonica.

My adopted parents (I adopted them) who found me taught me to use the internet and let me surf the web now and then. Just seeing what's going on in other doggy parts of the Dog World. I love to eat and sleep. And bite too! But I won't hurt you. I'm happy to be here.

This is a picture of me:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Third person? What? I'm not three people. I'm one dog. So whatever this third person is it's wrong. I'm not a third person. I'm a first dog. A one dog!

And if you think I'm cute look at how vicious I really am. This is why they call me Demonica!

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Hi there @Demonica

Just wanted to point out one of our rules here is that we don't post as our dogs.

My link to the rules thread isn't working but here is how the rule reads:

4) Please use proper language when posting.
Entire posts using baby-talk, text-speak, dog-speak (speaking from the dog's point of view,) or otherwise deliberately made difficult to understand, create confusion and detract from the wealth of knowledge and advice shared by the community. We have no intention of becoming the grammar police, and we do recognize that our diverse community is made up of members from all across the globe, who may not use English as their first language. No one who is trying to communicate and express themselves clearly will be penalized. Additionally, threads that are designated for such posts (usually found in the "Off-topic" and "Fun and Games" forums,) are still allowed, as are occasional comments when in the appropriate context.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What are you talking about? I am a dog. I said that my parents taught me how to use the internet. What kind of rules are these? Are you saying that dogs don't have any rights? Why can't dogs participate in a so-called "dog forum"? Sounds kind of crazy to me.

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
What are you talking about? I am a dog. I said that my parents taught me how to use the internet. What kind of rules are these? Are you saying that dogs don't have any rights? Why can't dogs participate in a so-called "dog forum"? Sounds kind of crazy to me.
Hi @Demonica !

Just wanted to clarify for you. You may post as your dog in threads specifically designed for that. They tend to pop up in the Fun and Games and off topic sections of the forum. I think a personal training journal thread in your dog's pov would probably be ok as well. :)

However when posting in the rest of the forum, we ask that you post as yourself (human) because dogspeak gets super confusing for members in most areas of the forum, in particular discussion and advice threads. :)

Does that make sense?
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts