Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I am new to this forum and am excited about talking to all of you. I have a three year old Jack russel mix beagle named Maggie, and a nine year old black lab mix border collie named Annabelle. two rats, Millie and Nellie, two horses Sampson and Doc, and five cats, Baby ruth, dipstick, casper,tiger, and shadow. I absoluely love all animals but am really devoted to my riding and horses, but i make lots of time for my dogs and cats and rats. I own Maggie but Annie is the family dog,we got her as a puppy. I got Maggie as a puppy for christmas, I went to pick her out, we found them in the paper, all of them were shivering and living outside with no shelter and when every the made noise the people kicked them, and Maggs was the last girl, so I got her, she was full of worms and ticks, it took about three months to get over all that, now three years later she is a happy healthy pup. the only thing is that she won't get on her back or side in fear of being kicked but she is sarting to lay on her back for me to rub her belly she is a great jumper lol, and has learned so many tricks,she is an intelligent dog. yeah so that is about it, hope to talk to you all soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are some pics of all my pets, I will say who is who

Annie

Sampson

Doc with me on him

Nellie

Millie

Maggie

Baby Ruth or Ruthie

Ruthie is the only cat I have a pic of, lol but she is my cat, the others are family cats, enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
LOL, that is neat I have a lot of pets as well. I have six pets total. I have two cats one a kitten and the other seven years old. I have not named my kitten yet cause I just got her not 2 long ago. My seven year old cats name is Sally. My black lab\ blue heelers name is Angel. My little puppies name is Avalon.[av-O-lon]. She is a fox puppy. I have 2 batta fish. I have a girl and a boy. The girl is red and her name is Rebel. The boy is white with a black dot his name is Zaven. Thats all my pets. OH and by the way I forgot to say WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, that is neat I have a lot of pets as well. I have six pets total. I have two cats one a kitten and the other seven years old. I have not named my kitten yet cause I just got her not 2 long ago. My seven year old cats name is Sally. My black lab\ blue heelers name is Angel. My little puppies name is Avalon.[av-O-lon]. She is a fox puppy. I have 2 batta fish. I have a girl and a boy. The girl is red and her name is Rebel. The boy is white with a black dot his name is Zaven. Thats all my pets. OH and by the way I forgot to say WELCOME!!!
thanks! your pets sound soooo adorable!!! I would love to see some pics.:dog-love:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi
I am new here too. I have three chihuahuas....Rupert , Dinky and Chloe.

I lOVE your pics!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.