Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy all, my name is Mandy and im from Glenmavis in Scotland, UK.
I have been involved with dogs all my life, up until last year I was operating under a joint affix with my then fiance, our breeds being smoothcoat chihuahuas and Alaskan Malamutes (weird mix I know lol!).
However, we broke up and he took the Alaschua affix and the chihuahuas while I kept our mally Nero. Nero sadly passed away suddenly in March so I have a very quiet house at the mo :(

On the plus side, I am applying for my own affix and am down for fostering with the AMCUK. I am hoping to get back into the showring with a new mal pup next year, just waiting on the right litter :D Well, ive prattled on enough lol!

Starlite x

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey! Alaskan Malamutes....intresting hehe.i love the smoothcoats ones they are my favorite.HEY i had a dog called Nero too!hehehe that kwl isnt it?and he passed away too but not in march.

welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiya im new to this website too i als live in the uk . i have a Norwegian Elkhound which is similar to husky breeds alaskan malamutes are beautiful !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx all for your welcome :) Miss my pooches but theyre never forgotten and have taught me so much, looking forward to the rest! Elkhounds, great watchdogs, soo noisy lol! :p Lovely little dogs tho, so full of spirit x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts