Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just realised this would have been a great place to start.

I live in Canberra, Australia and have just got my very first puppy a female BC named Lexi. She is now 12 weeks old and a little madam :D

I got her for my 23rd birthday at 8 weeks and it has been the best month ever with her. She is soooo smart (IMHO) and loves cuddles as much as running around like a goof.

I have been reading the forums all this time and picking up some really useful information. So thank you to anyone that ever posted or replied because sometimes your questions get answered just by reading through the threads.

I have some specific questions that I will post in the appropriate threads and would love any input :D

Thank you,

Lexi's Mum

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Welcome to DF! Lexi is adorable!

What is she eating in that last picture?? Broccoli?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum also living in Aus, near Sydney hopefully going to get a Bulldog puppy in the near future so just looking for places to ask questions on my mind further my knowlege of the breed etc
and Gorgeous puppy :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup that's broccoli :) she loved it after it fell off the counter when I was making dinner so its raw and kind of hard but chewy at the same time. didn't think it would do her any harm to chew that for a while so I could make dinner in peace. didn't realise it would be so hard to then take away again :)

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts