Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the other forum as well so I'm sure some of you know me. I have 2 rats, Chester and Tala, my third Gus passed in April due to kidney failure. We also have a kitty named Crowley and just adopted another kitty named Romeo. By late next year we hope to move down to Knoxville Tn, cheaper housing and better jobs then where I live in Pa. Once we get down there and settle we want to get a pup of our own. I was given a tough choice of get a dog or get a ferret...I caved and chose a dog.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, MyRats. I am also a lover of the tiny, fierce Rat Terrier. We have had four. We are down to one, a one-year-old rescue named Bonnie. She is a force of nature. I have recently lost two and am still struggling. That's the price of loving dogs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, MyRats. I am also a lover of the tiny, fierce Rat Terrier. We have had four. We are down to one, a one-year-old rescue named Bonnie. She is a force of nature. I have recently lost two and am still struggling. That's the price of loving dogs.
I'm not talking about the terrier. I'm taking about the small mammal. Here's my current oldest Chester : )

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts