Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I don't actually have a dog but I do at the same time. He's really my neighbor's dog but they don't care so much for him and they leave him outside a lot of the time (we live in a pretty rural place). Since they leave him out all night for nights in a row he has a nice cushy box/bed on our covered deck, a big fleece blanket by the door for when he wants to be able to see us and we feed him too. We also take him for walks, he's a great one for nature trails...basically everything you'd do with a dog you own minus coming in the house.
He's basically my family's boy.
It's really great for me because my mom is really allergic to dogs and since I'm not out of the house yet I can't get a dog of my own. It's also really sad but I figure if they kept him in all the time he wouldn't be happy and if he went to a shelter he would probably get put down because he has a lot, a lot, of issues.

But anyway, this looks like a fun forum and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. =)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome to the Dog Forum Wallaby! I think it is great the you are helping out your neighbors dog get some much needed attention. Sounds like a win win!! The dog get love and you get to love a dog. Hope to see more of you here!
Cheers!
GG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts