Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. I rescued Buddy back in Aug. He's a 2 yr old Silkie Terrier mix. He was everything I wasn't going to get, but it's amazing on how we get what we need. He's a young male terrier that was on my Never list. But he is the best thing that's happened to me in years.
I've lost wt, am fitter than I've been in years and he is such a happy boy it's hard not to smile at him. Never makes a mess, gets along with the cat and is a quick learner, came with great leash training. Was a stray, somebody lost a nice dog.
I went on a Clear the Shelters day and think the only reason he was still available was he was filthy dirty with dread locks, he's only been in the system long enough to get neutered.
He's a great joy to cuddle up to. :)
Looking forward to all the info and knowledge the forum has.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pictures of Buddy! Sounds like the two of you have a special bond :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Working on the visuals. Every forum has different ways of doing things. I thought I uploaded a pic, perhaps it will show with this post.

Edited to add-- Or it won't. I thought I added a pic for the avatar.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum! congratulations on your new addition. It can be a lot of fun watching dogs come into their personalities after they have been in a shelter environment !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.