Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I am Audrey and have a black lab named Maddie.I got Maddie 3 weeks ago,she is my service dog and has made my life much easier.Plus my quality of life is a whole lot better and my family sees it.I am paralyzed from the waist down getting around in a wheelchair after a horrific act my abusive ex husband did to me.Shot me in the back and the bullet hit my spinal cord.Good news is my abusive ex is not getting out,serving a 75 year sentence for attempted murder and a gun charge based on his long criminal record

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello and Welcome :)

It is good to hear you have Maddie in your life and the difference she has made. Its amazing the things service dogs can do for their owners.

Best wishes, Alison

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and Welcome :)

It is good to hear you have Maddie in your life and the difference she has made. Its amazing the things service dogs can do for their owners.

Best wishes, Alison
My family and friends have seen I am much happier since Maddie came into my life and we have a great bond.Basically turns on and off switches I can't reach,picks things up for me that I drop on the floor and opens doors for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.