Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time on here, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. :)

I'm Rosie and this is Toby my beautiful boy...

Playing silly beggars.

Before his haircut.

After his haircut.

Week before last, now his hair is growing back nicely and CURLIER!! (But it's all poofed up in the photo).

And a cute puppy photo. :p

He loves nothing more than getting dirty :rolleyes: and playing with all his mates!! We've just come back from a trip to Wales which was great but he went in the sea everyday so came home disgusting and matted to high heaven which I've just spent ages undoing on the kitchen table :D
I work as a dog groomer so it's handy to have access to all the tools hehe.

I look forward to reading and chatting and getting to know you all and your beautiful dogs!

PS. May have some more news after the weekend because we're going to see a litter of ADORABLE puppies...I'll keep you posted and maybe there'll be pics. :D

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Welcome! He has such a sweet wittle face :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops, he's a labradoodle yup! More doodle than labra though lol, his mum was a labradoodle and his dad is a standard poodle.

Going to see some more labradoodle puppies! Once you have one you just can't resist again! :D

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
ahh....so are saying that there is a chance you'll be able to resist these puppies and that you might not get one this weekend? don't believe you....i mean they're puppies, i'd want the whole litter!

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If there's a little cream boy still available, he's ours!!! Trust me haha!

I'll get lots of piccies when we visit just to make you reeeeeeeeally jealous! :p:p:p

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
YEAH!! I love puppy pictures!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts