Dog Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. Saw everyone’s cute fur babies and saw some asking what kind of breed they have. I thought I’d do the same! 😊

I have my almost 5 month old mixed breed
Kali, who we adopted. The shelter did not put anything specific just “mixed breed” and that she may or can weigh up to possibly 65 pounds. Thought I’d get your opinion.

she’s so sweet, loving and beautiful, it really does not matter but out of burning curiosity I’d love to have an idea what she is. Lol
Thanks in advance!
Dog Plant Dog breed Leaf Carnivore

Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Terrestrial plant

Dog Dog breed Blue Carnivore Floor

Dog Carnivore Wood Flooring Companion dog

Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Grass

Dog Camouflage Military camouflage Carnivore Dog breed

(Most recent is the one where she’s next to the little girl. A couple where she’s Wearing a cone are from when she was 2 months old )

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It's going to be a big dog. Look at those paws! It's definitely a cross between a terrier and something. The eyes have that typical almond shape of a pitbull and the ears could be from that too. The markings are typical of a swiss or bernese mountain dog.

You can never really know for sure, especially when they're still this young, but pressed for an answer I would say it's a cross between a pitbull and a swiss mountain dog.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Terrier cross. Probably Jack Russell/Patterdale/Rat Terrier cross, maybe crossed with staffy or pit.

But, it is just a guess based on looks.

Nice looking dog.
Terrier cross. Probably Jack Russell/Patterdale/Rat Terrier cross, maybe crossed with staffy or pit.

But, it is just a guess based on looks.

Nice looking dog.
It's going to be a big dog. Look at those paws! It's definitely a cross between a terrier and something. The eyes have that typical almond shape of a pitbull and the ears could be from that too. The markings are typical of a swiss or bernese mountain dog.

You can never really know for sure, especially when they're still this young, but pressed for an answer I would say it's a cross between a pitbull and a swiss mountain dog.
A lot of people in real life say she might be a pitt
That seems to be the common answer! Haha
Thank you so much

1 - 7 of 7 Posts