Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally decided that my questions would better be answered by joining the best dog forum around, instead of poking around Google. I'm Peregrination, better known as Perry. I have a four year old golden called Kyra(pronounced how it is spelled), sweet as can be and loyal to the bone. I am in the market for another dog though to poke along with me on out-of-country and mountainous adventures, so I hope you all are ready for spitz and other large dog related questions, haha.

If anyone here owns an American Akita, Akita Inu, or any mixes of either of them, I would really love to talk. I have been researching those breeds a lot and am looking for the insider's scoop.

I can't wait to get to know you all and definitely learn a lot along the way ^^.

Edit: Oh! How on earth do you guys upload pics to your signatures? I can't get it any bigger than it is now, and Tinypic doesn't seem to work. The links are just there, but the image won't upload. Also, can anyone tell me how to change your username? I accidentally didn't capitalize it and it's bugging me. Sorry for all the questions, but thank ya'll xD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.