Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I live in Chicago, and my parents live in New York in an apartment that doesn't allow pets.

My father is having surgery on Wednesday, and I have to be there for at least a week. I'm afraid I don't have friends who are willing and able to take my dog (most of my friends here in Chicago also live in places that don't allow pets) and so I'm using a sitter on Rover.com, whom I've used before and trust a great deal.

But it's going to be a big chunk of change.

Anyway, Rover does have a referral incentive - if I refer a user and that user signs up and actually books, I get a $20 credit.

Sooooo, if you're maybe thinking of using Rover anyway to book dog sitting or dog walks, maybe you could use my code? I'd be super grateful!

I'm a dog forum regular and not a spammer. I won't post my code here because that seems like crossing a line, but you're interested could you pm me? If you pm me and would like to sign up, I'll send you my referral code. Even if you're not going to book right away, it would be really helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh, also, if you use my code you'll get $20 off for trying the site, too. So it's win win.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.