Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning

It's a gloomy cool morning and will get colder as the day wears on. We are supposed to get rain today, which is fine we can always use rain. The furkids are fine all are learning what the word quiet means.. Especially at dinner time. It gets so noisy here I can't hear myself think! So now I say quiet and stop in my tracks where ever I am in preparing their dinner and stare at them. They all back away or go into their crates and wait quietly for me to bring them their dinner bowls. It's so cute to see. They are all wiggling and dancing about in their crates in anticipation of that yummy dinner...

Mom and I have a lunch date today with my Uncle and Aunt who spend the winter on Anna Maria Island. We haven't seen them since last March and I'm looking forward to having some time with them. It's not as easy as it used to be to meet them. We have to travel an hour over to Ellenton to meet them. I don't mind the drive, and we can spend as much time as we want with them in the restaurant so it'll be fun.

I contacted the lady with Angus (the owner turn in) about when she could deliver her dog into rescue. She had a scheduling conflict and was to call me back with the day and time she could drop him off. That was last Friday and she never called me back so I don't know what's going on with that. I still have Ellie, Sonny and Ginger here so if for some reason she changed her mind about relinquishing him, that's ok but I still need to take in one more dog. Ellie should be leaving here Saturday to go to her forever home. Everyone keep your fingers and paws crossed that they take her! That leaves me with only five dogs in the house. My what ever shall I do with my extra time with only 5 dogs to care for????

Everyone have a great day

Hugs to all

·
Registered
303 Posts
My Miss Judy you have a busy day ahead! I hope that the owner who was going to relinquish her dog figured out how to keep her instead of giving her up.
I've got my fingers crossed for Ellie.

You are going to have more fun then me! I get to clean the house-paying special attention to the toy guts on the floor, do laundry, then off work.*sigh*
Have a great day everyone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts