Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! My name is Katie. I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself and my dogs. I have two dogs. The first one is Spencer. I rescued Spencer 4 years ago. I found him running the streets. No one could catch him for 2 weeks. He was severely abused and still to this day suffers with aggression issues because of it. But he is the sweetest loving dog and I wouldn’t trade him for the world! Spencer is a Toy fox terrier / Chihuahua. The Next one is Stryker. Stryker is my 8 week old pup. Ive had Stryker since he was just 5 weeks old. ( I know thats to young to be away from his mom). After about 3 days of having him I relised he was sick. So with many trips to the vet and 2 infections and lots of worms Stryker is finally healthy and thriving! Stryker is half Belgian Malinois quarter lab and quarter retriever. I will try and post some pictures of them :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome on the Dog forum! I'm Polly and in my free time I love searching for new cool stuff for my baby. "I read a lot about new product so if you ever need help I would be more than happy to help you :) Enjoy your time here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts