Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My French Bulldog puppy is finally home. We brought him home last weekend and he has been doing well. I wish he'd sleep more at night, though. He gets up about every 90 minutes and it's killing me.

Anyway, I did his first mini photo shoot yesterday and I have been sharing my favorite photo at every opportunity because I'm so in love with it/him!

Here is Banksy, 9 weeks old:

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
712 Posts
I love Frenchies!!! He is soooo cute. Love his posture in this pic...he looks like a BOSS! lol

Love your username by the way lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Awww he is so sweet!! :) I have a question, do white Frenchies have the same health risks as white Boxers and Danes? Just curious, not trying to bum you out. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww he is so sweet!! :) I have a question, do white Frenchies have the same health risks as white Boxers and Danes? Just curious, not trying to bum you out. ;)

Pure white Frenchies can, which he is not. They can have sensitive skin and deafness, though it's not as prevalent as in the breeds you mentioned. He is a brindle pied French Bulldog, but is mostly white. He has to brindle spots on his back (like jilted angel wings) and one on his tail.

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
He's adorable! I love his markings

Reactions: adorabull
1 - 7 of 7 Posts