Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of this harness? I just read about it last night and I'm curious of what you guys think of it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have not tried that particular one, however I do have a hip harness for my Lab after he blew out his second knee. He gets around just fine on short walks/bathroom without it, but with the cooler weather I've started using it more for longer walks and he really enjoys it. I just use my arms for the couch, stairs, and my car (too narrow for a ramp) but the harness is really nice for walks. He has a wheelchair too, but as of yet is not a fan.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My mom's 13 year old large breed mutt has horrible hips (he can't get up the stairs to get in and out of the house), and instead of using this we just put a soft blanket under his belly and help him up. We know he doesn't have much time left (as sad as that is), and 60$ was a lot to spend on something that wouldn't get much use. The blanket trick works perfect for her.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not tried that particular one, however I do have a hip harness for my Lab after he blew out his second knee. He gets around just fine on short walks/bathroom without it, but with the cooler weather I've started using it more for longer walks and he really enjoys it. I just use my arms for the couch, stairs, and my car (too narrow for a ramp) but the harness is really nice for walks. He has a wheelchair too, but as of yet is not a fan.
Can you please send me some extra info on this? Where to purchase it and some pictures would be great too!
Thank you in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts