Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! Soo, i have a problem...Soo...I woke up to him trying to get himself up on my bed, then i picked him up and layed him down, he puked i picked him up and put him on my rug, changed my bedsheets and tried to go back to sleep on the couch listening to him. Then i hear him get up and he slowly moves his way over to me and Jumps up on the couch, he falls torwards me and i grab him and lay him on my pillows, at which point he puked again (Him being my Dog, he is a bulldog black lab mix and he is 11 years old. Please help! I'm severely worried about him!

I haven't changed his diet at all. Other than buying some moist soft dog food to mix in with his regular food( Original Kibbles and Bitz) he has been on it for a few weeks and i haven't seen anything other than that.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Vomiting can be indicative of so many different things. The best route is going to be to take him to the vet so they can do blood tests. They'll need to know if you've changed his diet recently, or if he's eaten something he shouldn't, or if he likes to chew on things.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hello! Soo, i have a problem...Soo...I woke up to himtrying to get himself up on my bed, then i picked him up and layed him down, he puked i picked him up and put him on my rug, changed my bedsheets and tried to go back to sleep on the couch listening to him. Then i hear him get up and he slowly moves his way over to me and Jumps up on the couch, he falls torwards me and i grab him and lay him on my pillows, at which point he puked again (Him being my Dog, he is a bulldog black lab mix and he is 11 years old. Please help! I'm severely worried about him!
I agree with @Sha if you are concerned please take him to the vet. Vomiting can be a symptom of many things only they will be able to properly diagnose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts