Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not really my problem because its not my dog, but my friend just got a maltese poodle mix and its 3 months old. I had a sleep over there and the puppy wouldnt shut up! It was whimpering and would not stop!!! Then again it was a birthday party sleepover and the puppy's 1st night, but it still whimpers. What can my friend do or help understand whats happening?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he's 3 months. she just got the dog yesterday, it was fine. and i dont know where he is from. I think maybe because we were all hyper the puppy wanted to, too. but we took him out and played with him and he still whimperd. Then he used the bathroom in his cage and he stopped. We thought that was it and later he did it again

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ι can't understand it. But I will give a general advise. If every time that the puppy whimper, you give him attention then the he will not stop.
But you must reward the puppy when he is doing something you want.

Your friend spend creative time with the puppy?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only before 6 oclock a.m and after 5 pm because of school, and she cant stay home by herself because her parents work

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a new solution!!!!

My new solution is when i put a blanket over his cage he stops whimpering so thats wat im gonna do so ya!!!! And i really feel bad for everyone who selp over at my house he was so loud,and im really sorry.:dog-wink:But wish he could learn w/out the blanket

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i am charlieboy i just made a new one. it wouldnt let me go on my other account so i made this one!!! Ya i mean i dont want to keep it in the crate all the time so we put him in the basement so he can run around down there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i'm not my mom checks on him every hour and also plays with him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts