Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I adopted Dusty I was told he was a border collie, fox terrier mix. Obviously it isn't true by looking at him. He's gone through three homes before me and has shaped into an awesome pup.

Anyhow he is now almost a year old and I was wondering what you guys thought he was mixed with? He looks like a cattle dog but he is small, only about 20lbds now.

Here's some pictures, the other dog is Lily my chihuahua, jack russel mix!

Thank you all!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I adopted Dusty I was told he was a border collie, fox terrier mix. Obviously it isn't true by looking at him. He's gone through three homes before me and has shaped into an awesome pup.

Anyhow he is now almost a year old and I was wondering what you guys thought he was mixed with? He looks like a cattle dog but he is small, only about 20lbds now.

Here's some pictures, the other dog is Lily my chihuahua, jack russel mix!

Thank you all!!
Maybe a fox terrier mix?

·
Registered
405 Posts
ACD/Rat Terrier/Border Collie would be my guess.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yeah I was going to say maybe some rat terrier in there because a few of those pictures remind me of Kuma my rescue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I frequently get cattle dog (obviously lol) and then I hear corgi a lot and that's what I thought cause of his body shape, and rat terrier a lot because of his face. He's one heck of a Mutt though. I would love to do a blood test and really find out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.