Dog Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I had better pictures of this sweet girl, but we won’t have her here with us at home until later this week or next week. Her tag at the shelter only said “hound mix”. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She’s a sweet girl for sure. Super shy, but she’s opening up to us. Loves the girls! She’s discovered that our bed is a great place to go for belly rubs now to hahaha!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love those eyes! I can't really guess, though I do think she's a second generation mix. :)
😁 we really can’t figure out her mix either haha! She just doesn’t match close with any breeds we come up with. I’m starting to think you’re right, she must be a second generation mix.

I broke down and ordered an Embark dna kit to see what it says. I’ve heard mixed things on those kits, so we will see what it says I suppose.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, our Embark results came back! Not what I expected honestly, but I do sorta see it now. She played fetch with her pink sock monkey tonight for the first time! Pretty excited she’s finally opening up more. She is the sweetest thing.
Font Circle Logo Brand Fashion accessory

1 - 8 of 8 Posts