Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm newly starting a business venture in the dog clothing industry and would like to know what items you and your dog would like the most!
I know there's a large gap for large dog clothing which is also pretty, not just for the small dogs!

Is there anything in particular you find a gap in the market for?

Anything you would be interested in buying or have seen that you would like your pooch to parade around in?

Let me know!
ANY suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm in the business to make your pooch look its best striding next to you!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
I'm not into dog clothing but I like the idea of custom collars...affordable ones. That means custom fabric, material, closing style, size, patters, etc...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I like Velcro Bandannas but I can never find any in store and some store charge out of their butts for it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I like Velcro Bandannas but I can never find any in store and some store charge out of their butts for it.
A few years ago for Christmas I made some 200 bandanas for work...we would just slid them onto the already existing collar. Worked like a charm. Made 3 sizes too, for small dogs, medium dogs and large dogs. Something like that is easy to make and wouldn't cost very much.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Collars. Especially custom ones. Nice doggie boots. Only one store in my area sells the really good quality ones and that's for a serious penny... er, I guess nickel now.

I'd like to eventually get the cats a set of leather collars, harness, and leash with their names on it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'd really like a pair of doggie boots that are actually shaped to a dog's paw. I purchased some for my Lab since our neighborhood is stuck all over with very nasty thorns, but they were badly fitted and although they were the right size for her they quickly slid off because they didn't have enough shape at her ankle.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Primary-easy and comfortable to put on and wear.

My coats are easy to put on, the one we bought is harder to put on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts