Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have a puppy he’ll be 4mos this coming august. yday, He went to the vet just to check if his earmites are gone, good thing there wasn’t anymore! he’s very active and a happy puppy by the way! when i got home from work, my mom said that he seems pale and very quiet, he had a sudden change of behaviour and his poop is yellow liquid and has an awful smell. smells like a fish. he pooped 4 times during last night. my mom said that he didnt eat lunch and dinner and they didn’t let him eat anything out of his zone. we rushed him to the vet, and they had injected him electrolytes and multivitamins. take note he’s not even sick. the next morning, he drank tons cause he’s thirsty and ate alot of food(which is given when pups are sick)like a liverspread and drank a lil hydrite. he’s much ok compared yesterday but i’m really anxious why this happened to him? yday morning he was energised then afternoon came, he has now a diarrhea. he just keeps on sleeping... not active. sigh... what should i do more about it? pls help i dont know what to do huhuhuh

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Call your Vet and ask him or her for advice. He may just be recovering from whatever made him sick, but your Vet is your best source of information.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Again, your vet will treat him and advice you on what to do. Nothing we can do for Parvo here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Parvo treatment is very expensive but as a dog owner I know you will do anything to save your dog. I'll be praying for his fast recovery. God bless!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts