Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have potty trained my last dog that we got and she was a breeze to potty train. We just bought a 8 week old mini doxie puppy last friday and he just doesnt get it. They said he is puppy pad trained but he hasnt been using it. I will even take him over to it ever so often to remind him and he will walk off and go pee somewhere else two mins later. Any suggestions????

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
He is still young. My pup is puppy pad trained and knows where the back door is and what it is for but sometimes they just play so dang hard and it sneaks up on them ;)

I agree, keep doing what you are doing. And we demand pictures!!!!! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have 1 gross suggestion, i don't think you'll want to know but if you realy want to here it is: if you seeing him peeing inside, pick him up straight awayand put him in the place where u want him to be trained. it worked with my friend.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
i have 1 gross suggestion, i don't think you'll want to know but if you realy want to here it is: if you seeing him peeing inside, pick him up straight awayand put him in the place where u want him to be trained. it worked with my friend.
lol I wouldn't call it gross :) Thats what I do if I catch them going I pick them up in the middle of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts