Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:Help need a name for dog boarding kennel business. we are starting one at our house go for the loan this friday but just cant come up with a good nam e we are boarding dogs & cats. we live out in the country we love animals we already have dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, and a goat, i also raise birds. should just call it the petting zoo haaaaa. no i want somthing that will stand out get people attention. all names are appreciated i need help bad. please help:confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
You must be excited to be on the verge of starting a new business! Sounds like you're no stranger to taking care of animals. Do you like any of these?

Bumpkin Boarding? Username inspired, of course.
Pet Park (Park your pet)
Like Our Own (Implication being you treat people animals like one of your own)
Critter Care
Country Kennel (Classy, I like it.)
Country Boarding

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!! these are all great names.
I was told you should include what your boarding in your business name, thats where im having the most problem picking one. like im boarding dogs so i need to have dog somewhere in the business name. like (dog sleep over boarding) kennels. ooooo that dont sound good at all Haaaa, i just cant come up with a name with having to include dog in it. i might just have to do it without........ Thanks for the names any more ideas please post will let everyone know which name i picked

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Hmm, does the word "paw" imply both dogs and cats? If so, maybe something with that word in it to convey both.

Country Paws
Park Your Paws
Paws and Claws Boarding
Dog and Cat Boarding (the direct approach)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey everybody so far i read everyone names to my family & so far all of us likes....PARK YOUR PAWS, will let you know which one we decide!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey everybody so far i read everyone names to my family & so far all of us likes....PARK YOUR PAWS, will let you know which one we decide!!!!!
I have seen Bed & Breakfast for pets, maybe some thing like

Paw's Bed and Breakfast ;)
Maybe its just me, but appart from a friend taking care of my pet, I just can't see him getting stuck in a crate... SO the name really is important, I would go for aB&B type name or even "Paw's Country motel"... Does not change that the dog would be in a crate possibly, but it sure makes my ears feel better :dog-crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts