Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 6 yr old female min pin diagnosed with this horrible disease and she is on budesonide (steroid), azathioprine, metronide), Canin low fat food. Beginning to deteriorate with all mentioned symptoms noted here. Vet out of ideas, except expensive tests we cannot afford. Where do we begin? Many dietetic suggestions here. Has anyone used sweet potatoes that another forum suggested, or egg white or cottage cheese? Plan to try tilapia & diced cooked carrots. All advice appreciated. [email protected]

·
Registered
206 Posts
We have a 6 yr old female min pin diagnosed with this horrible disease and she is on budesonide (steroid), azathioprine, metronide), Canin low fat food. Beginning to deteriorate with all mentioned symptoms noted here. Vet out of ideas, except expensive tests we cannot afford. Where do we begin? Many dietetic suggestions here. Has anyone used sweet potatoes that another forum suggested, or egg white or cottage cheese? Plan to try tilapia & diced cooked carrots. All advice appreciated. [email protected]
How was your dog diagnosed with lymphangectasia?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was just reading on a another forum a post from a member whose friend has a min pin with this same condition. Is that you she is talking about? If it is, you probably have read the reply, but if not and you would like to read it pm me and I will send you the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts