Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Wilfredo, or you can call me Wil.

I am new to this blog site and i really hope i am not breaking any rules by posting this request here, but i am running out of options. :(

I am trying to share a Compassionate Crowdfunding for my Golden Retriever Mimzy. She is in need of medical help and i'm unable to provide it at this point due to loss of job and financial complications. :( Her health is deteriorating fast, to the point she has not eat much. Normally she eats a full bowl, but now she wont even eat her favorite snacks, much less her regular food. We have open a Crowdfunding account asking for help.

and i have description there as well. If this is not allowed here please forgive me. Let me know so i can removed it, or please advise where i can share the link. Feel free to reach out to me with questions and share the link.

Thank you everyone in advance
Wil

·
Registered
233 Posts
Please call local vets and explain your situation. Also apply for care credit. If her health is as bad as the description says, she needs emergency help. Some vet clinics may do all the work if you surrender her, and many will be willing to work out a payment plan. Also many credit cards offer interest free for the first few months of you open a new card with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
@macron74, I am so sorry to read all that you are going through with your Golden. Unfortunately crowd sourcing is not allowed on the forum. We highly recommend that you speak with vets in your area and let them know about your financial struggles. Carecredit is an option as well as some cities have low cost vet clinics.

I wish you the best for you and your dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts