Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heaps of photos of him so let me know If you need more to judge. He's a rescue and apparently could be a mix of any small breeds. I think Pomeranian x mini foxy maybe? Although I have absolutely no idea realistically. Thanks :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have heaps of photos of him so let me know If you need more to judge. He's a rescue and apparently could be a mix of any small breeds. I think Pomeranian x mini foxy maybe? Although I have absolutely no idea realistically. Thanks
Also anyone have any idea why it says I don't have permission to view my photos on my post..?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really prefer a bit larger dog, myself. But that is one cute pup! I've no idea what he is, but I'll bet he's gonna make you a great pet.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
He is adorable, how old is he? Its usually easier to tell around 5-6ish+ months since puppies change so much as they grow.

My best guess for now is something along the lines of pomXchi with maybe some rat terrier for the wider muzzle. Hopefully someone else can give you a better guess.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is adorable, how old is he? Its usually easier to tell around 5-6ish+ months since puppies change so much as they grow.

My best guess for now is something along the lines of pomXchi with maybe some rat terrier for the wider muzzle. Hopefully someone else can give you a better guess.
He's almost 4 months so still a lot of changing to go.. I guess im just impatient haha! Thanks for your input :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I also prefer bigger dogs but man! He's a charmer. Might change my mind on small dogs if I got my hands on him!

Congrats on the new pup :) he looks like a mix of a medium dog/small dog to me because his features aren't slim and tiny. Maybe a papillon mixed with a collie or something? Not even sure if that's possible haha.

Cute though! Have fun!

·
Registered
103 Posts
The eyes and diluted coloring almost look like some Novia Scotia Duck Retriever to me, but I don't know how common they are up there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts