Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live on 2.5 acres with two horses, ducks and chickens ( more). I love to run around and I do like medium size dogs eg huskies, labradors. I go to school so I am not home during the day. I am willing to look after it and take it for walks.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
I live on 2.5 acres with two horses, ducks and chickens ( more). I love to run around and I do like medium size dogs eg huskies, labradors. I go to school so I am not home during the day. I am willing to look after it and take it for walks.
LOL thats kind of a requirement not a choice dont ya think ;)

If you go to school I suggest adopting an older dog. Is this your first dog?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes this my first dog. we may not even be getting one.my mum said we might get one after the ducks and cat die.she wants a small dog and same with dad, but i am interested in big dogs and want to know about them and which one would be best.but it may be over 5 years before we get one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i realy want to do something different and be responsible for a dog.i like huskies because i know about and can trust it.mini shetland sheep dogs aren't to bad.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had a husky/ABD mix. Drove me carzy! He would always jump the fence, and run. I got tired of it, even though we RAN 2 miles a day, so I had to re-home him. It broke my heart, so I dont think you want to end up in my situation.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not all dogs are the same, so I dont know if yours will jump the fence and run lol. All I know is that even with two miles of excersise, mine went wild. I still think you should get something else for your ''first breed''.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts