Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am terrified as I am writing. I will take my chi Lola to the vet asap. In the mean time I would want to know if anyone has faced this issue. So i was petting Lola and I felt a scab. I looked for more and found more all running down her back. I'm not sure what to do right now as her vet is closed and I really do not have the cash to take her to the emergency room. My heart is aching just seeing this. I have cleaned the infected area with hexachlor-k wipe. She seems to be fine. Her behavior has not changed. She is still an active happy girl. I have not noticed anything else like fleas or ticks. I did give put her regular 30 day flea and tick liquid but that was last week. I also checked her sister but she does not have any scabs, fleas or ticks. IMG_1743.JPG IMG_1742.JPG
Thank you for any advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I am terrified as I am writing. I will take my chi Lola to the vet asap. In the mean time I would want to know if anyone has faced this issue. So i was petting Lola and I felt a scab. I looked for more and found more all running down her back. I'm not sure what to do right now as her vet is closed and I really do not have the cash to take her to the emergency room. My heart is aching just seeing this. I have cleaned the infected area with hexachlor-k wipe. She seems to be fine. Her behavior has not changed. She is still an active happy girl. I have not noticed anything else like fleas or ticks. I did give put her regular 30 day flea and tick liquid but that was last week. I also checked her sister but she does not have any scabs, fleas or ticks.
Thank you for any advise.

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
My guess is thats chemical burns from the flea drops. I had the same problems with mine, and quit using chemicals. Try to give a bath gently to wash off remaining chemical, and go to the vet just to be safe. I have since been using wondercide, which has solved all those chemical problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts