Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this dog that I recently adopted and I don't exactly know her breed, she's 15 months old now and 60cm at shoulders weighs 35 kgs, not sure what information would help so feel free ask questions I've added photo some bit odd because the residing. . . . I'm in Australia also f that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
I can see the pictures. She's a very pretty dog. She looks like she is a pit bull mix.

·
Registered
155 Posts
She looks like a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, specifically a mix of English and American Staffy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do they grow to that size but?? . . . . Only 15 months old and weighing 35 and she's definetly not over weigh

·
Registered
155 Posts
American staffy females according to google should weigh anywhere between 28 - 40 kg. English staffys are a little smaller, around 15 kg.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK she possibly may be a bully breed then, just I didn't think it fitted because of her hight she's 60cm at shoulders and standing on back legs is roungly 5 ft tall, . . . . .

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK thanks people for your input, guess kinda come to the conclusion she more then likely some kinda bull mix . . . . The temperament does fit, affectiate go lucky, good with kids and other dogs until they decide be defensive and then you gotta fight to hold her back, she's rather strong and not entirely filled out yet which is bit of worry with her size. . . . . But I still love my girl, . . . . Best companion man could ask for

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.