Please help! I was in another room for 3-4 minutes and I came out to discover my 25 pound puppy had taken a razor off the bath tub ledge and was chewing on it. I looked everywhere and couldn't find the scraps from it so I think she swallowed a small portion of one of the three blades on the razor (photo is attached). I fed her three slices of bread to help pad it and don't know what else to do besides feed her more in a little bit. The portion she swallowed is small but still sharp and metal, obviously. She doesn't have any cuts or blood in her mouth and is happily chewing on a rope now. Any help at all is appreciated!!! Thanks!
13.6 KB Views: 126