Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! First off i want to state that i rescued this Pomeranian Chihuahua mix from the previous owner not wanting it anymore... ive had her for the past 2 days and shes settling very nicely, the previous owner said she doesnt know why her eyes has gotten like this. I dont know anything about this and google is giving me different answers :( during these unfortunate times vets and pet shops are closed so i am not able to get a check up for her. I do try to wipe excess ‘wetness’ on her eyes to hopefully help a bit. Is it bacteria or??? And if this is common whats the medicine name?? :( Please if anyone know whats wrong do tell!!!
Also her age is about 6+ yrs old if that also somehow affects this and yes her nose is in a bad shape too, can this be fixed?
80B85E85-7689-4F05-8237-8193D7D12DC1.jpeg F95AFB43-CB4E-49A9-ACBE-D8B7FF429A38.jpeg F95AFB43-CB4E-49A9-ACBE-D8B7FF429A38.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
1,657 Posts
That needs a vet. Vets in most places will see animals that need urgent treatment and that looks urgent. Please contact a vet urgently - that poor dog needs proper treatment, and soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That needs a vet. Vets in most places will see animals that need urgent treatment and that looks urgent. Please contact a vet urgently - that poor dog needs proper treatment, and soon.
yes! But Right now my country is in a lockdown and all pet stores are closed so i have to find a different way for now:/

·
Super Moderator
1,657 Posts
A pet store isn't the answer, you need a vet.

In most countries, vets will see urgent cases. This is urgent.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Vets will see dogs for other than routine checkups, and this clearly is not routine. Dog needs medical help, sooner rather than later. Do you have an emergency Vet clinic that you could get to? That might be the answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts