Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and girls, last year in setember i adopted this girl, since i´de love to know some more about her and wich breed"s" is she, and since i discovered this forum, i´m posting some pictures and some description to get some help. thanks from Portugal :)

the guy that gave her to me, told me that he dont know her father and mother and she was abandon with her brothers.

she now almost 1 year, she weighs 22 kilos, she is medium race in height, maybe medium/small, she is very atletic, have a lot of muscles, she love to run and never seen a girl that love so much to catch the ball. in the beggining i was thinking she has some of pitbull but than after growing she changed her face.

here are some pictures, from now to little girl. thanks once again

Picture frame Dog Chair Table Wood

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

Christmas tree Dog Christmas ornament Dog breed Carnivore

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Fawn

Vertebrate Felidae Carnivore Cat Road surface

Dog Eye Carnivore Working animal Dog breed

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Whiskers

·
Registered
92 Posts
Maybe Plott Hound and GSD? These are mere guesses, but Google shows supposed Plott Hound gsd mixes and they look very similar...except with maybe floppier ears. She's a really pretty girl whatever she is though!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'd be surprised if a Plott Hound would have found its way to Portugal. They are a regional US breed. She looks rather like a Dutch Shepherd. I could also imagine a mix of some of the different types of Iberian hunting dogs, perhaps with a bit of Shepherd added, looking like that. I wonder what an Embark genetic test would tell you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your replies, i would like to make a dna test but they are so expensive

even the dutch sheperd is not a very common dog in Portugal, we have more the german or malinois sheperd

i just found this dutch herder picture in the web, and the similarities with my babie are a lot. face, ears, eyes, body.

Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Tree

also a picture of my babie playing ball yesterday + 2 videos

Dog Carnivore Fawn Grass Dog breed

still, my first feeling about my babie was that she was a mix between pitbull and labrador, here is a mix that i found in the internet and have a lot of similarities

Dog Collar Carnivore Dogo sardesco Grass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts