Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Robin Westbrook and I live in Sanford, Florida. I have had two recent heartaches. Our 10-year-old female Rat Terrier passed on 3/30 just a few days after being diagnosed with liver cancer and we lost our 16-year-old male Rattie yesterday after a long illness. We have a very small, female Rat Terrier, a rescue just like the others, who is trying to adjust, but with the big changes, she seems to be having accidents. She's a year old so I know the drill. I don't often get to talk dogs with others so I am very glad to be here.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So glad you could join!

I'm so sorry to hear about your doggies. They sound like they enjoyed a great life with you. And thank you for rescuing them! : )

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm so sorry to hear about your pups that have passed :-( I'm sure the wound is very fresh still, however it sounds like that had a lovely long life in your care and I can tell you loved them very much. My friends dog just got diagnosed with cancer in his face and they are spending lots of time with him while they can.

We all love to talk dogs here, so we're right there with ya! If you feel up to it I'm sure we'd all love picture of your lovely rescue rattie :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts