Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to start off by saying I am an animal lover. I spend half my life finding strays and begging my boyfriend to keep it. I usually find another home for them and give animals a better life than the streets.
I own several dogs.. I have 8 Irish Setters one, 5 pound Toy Poodle.

I live in a small town in Nebraska and I have to find my own ways to stay entertained. I am 18 years old and have a part time job while I finish high school. I travel with my mom occasionally to dog shows since we breed and raise AKC registered Irish setters.

I wanted to trail off on my own and do something I've always wanted to do which was to open a dog treat business. I am thextremely founder and owner of Happy Tails. I just launched an Etsy shop and, since the dog treat business is large with plenty of conpetition, it's been going kind of slow so it can't possibly be full time. Yet. However, I would be more than happy to share the link to my shop to anyone who is interested and I can and will answer any questions you have.

I spend a lot of my time in the kithen thinking of new recipes and playing with my dog. I am a huge animal lover and I don't think I could ever live without a dog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts