Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I may as well say hi and say a bit about myself. My name is Kara or I'll just go by my username. I came across this website looking for answers on my dogs bump on her head and I already made a post about that. I'm actually excited to be apart of this website especially because I love animals and maybe I can help a few people with the knowledge I have. Something to know about me is I love dogs! I really only have 1 dog but there are 7 dogs I have helped multiple people get and I walk them and play with them constantly. I kinda count them as mine and their dog they just don't live with me if any of that made sense. :p I scrolled around a a bit and some how disabled the mobile site so I'm still trying to figure that out and I can't upload my dog's picture I can only take a new one. Other than that I'm enjoying exploring this forum and glad I decided to become a member! :)

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Glad you joined us and a big Welcome. Make sure you peruse our helpful stickies, they cover just about everything you need help on.
The wonderful members here also try to help you.
Glad you joined this dog loving family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts