Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

New to the Forum - looking forward to learning from other peoples mistakes and making plenty of my own. We have two dogs now a Belgian Sheepdog named Ira who is about six months old and today we welcomed home a four month old Briard puppy. It was an unexpected addition but people are falling on hard times right now and stuff happens.

We currently live in Arizona, outside of the Phoenix area but we are going to be moving out east over the next few months. Currently we have an offer in on a house in Pennsylvania so fingers crossed on that.

It's going to be very interesting moving across country with two puppies, a bunch of reptiles, and a parrot but we will somehow manage!

Beth

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sounds like an interesting household. I have two dogs a stabij and a beagle(ish) plus an African grey parrot who really rules the roost. Occasionally I transport reptiles or tanks for my daughter and SIL who keep exotics often on foster basis from people who buy them with no idea how difficult they are to keep.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hello!
Welcome to the dog forum it's so great to have you here with us. Hope to see you around the forum!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts