Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I have a four-month old Morkie named JuJuBee ("JuJu") and my daughter has a one-year old Yorkie named Marley, but I call him "Munchie." My daughter is moving into her own apartment in the next couple of months but she'll be bringing Munchie over while she works because he's a diva and hates being alone. I hope to be a contributing member of the forum and also hope to get some advice from you other dog parents.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I have a four-month old Morkie named JuJuBee ("JuJu") and my daughter has a one-year old Yorkie named Marley, but I call him "Munchie." My daughter is moving into her own apartment in the next couple of months but she'll be bringing Munchie over while she works because he's a diva and hates being alone. I hope to be a contributing member of the forum and also hope to get some advice from you other dog parents.
Hello McCourt,

Welcome to this forum! It is nice to have you join :) Very cute picture you have posted! Beautiful pup indeed! :)

Your situation sounds like mine - I often have my parents "baby"sit my girl Bella (black lab) when I am away for too long (which I consider a few hours lol). She loves visiting and playing with my parents dog Jasper.

Glad to have you apart of this forum,
Kerri

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello McCourt,

Welcome to this forum! It is nice to have you join :) Very cute picture you have posted! Beautiful pup indeed! :)

Your situation sounds like mine - I often have my parents "baby"sit my girl Bella (black lab) when I am away for too long (which I consider a few hours lol). She loves visiting and playing with my parents dog Jasper.

Glad to have you apart of this forum,
Kerri
Thanks so much for the welcome!! I feel at home here already with other dog lovers.
:huddle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.