Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :D
My name is Brie.
I am new to Dog Forum, but not new to dogs. I've grown up with dogs. I've had over 6 dogs in my life :) And my gf and I adopted a 5 month German Shepherd/ Boxer mix ( we think she is boxer cause she's got those boxer teeth and a few other people think so too) yesterday. Her name was originally Beth, But she actually listens when I called her Shyloh. So kept Beth as her middle name :3

We also have my gf's 7 yr Lab/Collie mix as well. Although they aren't getting along yet.

It has been quite some time since we've both had a puppy.

Well, I hope this forum can help us out with the puppy troubles we are gonna face as well as my gf's (Ashley) dog, Sofie.

-Brie

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hi Brie & welcome :wave:
This is a lovely forum, hope you enjoy sharing your doggie stories. I'm sure there are lots of people here to help you & Ashley with puppy problems, I've only ever had adult, rescue dogs so sadly have no experience of puppies.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Brie & welcome :wave:
This is a lovely forum, hope you enjoy sharing your doggie stories. I'm sure there are lots of people here to help you & Ashley with puppy problems, I've only ever had adult, rescue dogs so sadly have no experience of puppies.
Awh thanks :)
Yeah the last time I had a puppy was back when I was in 3rd grade and I was 8 yrs old o:
Very long time lol
I'm used to more rescue dogs now. But this will be an experience :3:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts