Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
My name is Araya and my lovely companions name is Daisy. She is a 5 year old chocolate Lab/Pit mix.
I found her across the street sniffing around. Me being me (always wanting to take in an animal) started to pat my thighs and call for her to come over to me. She had her ears back in a shy way and came over, wagging her tail. I of course brought her into my house.
I looked for her owners on every possible site i knew. When my search was proven unsuccessful I took her to the vet to see if she was micro chipped and unfortunately she was. They had to hold her for more than a week for the owner to respond. She didn't, but i got her information and i got ahold of her and she told me that Daisy she gave Daisy to her mothers friends awhile back. She didn't want her back so she released her an I got her back.
In those couple of days when I first found her I fell in love. She is the best dog anyone can ask for! She listens well and has clearly had some training but she has shown signs of abuse from the previous owner... Trust was all she and I needed. Also, her being good around my bunny is a bonus!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,
My name is Araya and my lovely companions name is Daisy. She is a 5 year old chocolate Lab/Pit mix.
I found her across the street sniffing around. Me being me (always wanting to take in an animal) started to pat my thighs and call for her to come over to me. She had her ears back in a shy way and came over, wagging her tail. I of course brought her into my house.
I looked for her owners on every possible site i knew. When my search was proven unsuccessful I took her to the vet to see if she was micro chipped and unfortunately she was. They had to hold her for more than a week for the owner to respond. She didn't, but i got her information and i got ahold of her and she told me that Daisy she gave Daisy to her mothers friends awhile back. She didn't want her back so she released her an I got her back.
In those couple of days when I first found her I fell in love. She is the best dog anyone can ask for! She listens well and has clearly had some training but she has shown signs of abuse from the previous owner... Trust was all she and I needed. Also, her being good around my bunny is a bonus!
Hello Araya! Cannot wait for a photo of your dog. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts