Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Just introducing myself (Elle) and Squire Charlie Bear Wooflington (Charlie) my wee shi tzu x cavalier x border terrier.

He's an oober intelligent, strange looking loveable little creature and my first dog. He's quite aloof, in that affection is on his terms. Which suits me. He is also an extremely fast learner. I managed to house train him in exactly one week from 8 weeks old. We never even got through a whole pack of puppy pads. Consistancey and patience is the key!

He has his positives and negatives, but doesn't every dog. On the whole he is a joy to own and I am extremely lucky to have my little oddity. I'll post pictures of him in the picture section :)

A wee bit about me, I'm the mad snakie lady with exactly 20 snakes (of various species) as well as giant african land snails, tarantulas and a cat. This whole doggy thing is very new to me as I am used to having extremely independant pets. Charlie is a challange indeed.... heck even having to feed him more than once a week is a difficult concept LOL. But we are managing and I hope I can learn a lot from the experiences of other people on this forum :)

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
wow! that is quite a mix you've got there...welcome to the forum....you sound like you'll fit in rather nicely around here...we love to help out and answer questions...:D
fyi we do have a place to post pictures of all your critters.....we can be a bit demanding about it....;)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm so glad you'll be sharing lots of pictures !!

I forgot to mention I am an avid photographer too!
Really??? Can you share some photo tips for us? I have to take hundreds to get any good pictures ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.