Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few words to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Tom and I recently purchased a cream, standard poodle pup. Her name is Gina and I'll probably do most of the posting as she is all thumbs with a keyboard. She is sixteen weeks old and I am very pleased to have her, (So smart, this dog).
I became acquainted with the standard poodle many years ago and always thought they were the perfect dog to have in the house. I have owned many animals through the years, dogs since before I can remember, cats (Persian and Siamese), a large barn full of Tennessee Walking mares and colts, and a couple of show stallions.
Born in Roanoke, Virginia and have split my life, back and forth, between Virginia and Florida, with the exception of ten years in Waynesville, North Carolina where I had the horse farm.
Okay, enough about me, I'm going to go now and learn a little about this forum............Tom

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome from Tampa Bay!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Welcome! Is that Gina in your avatar? She's so cute!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
oooh poodle how pretty :) Im saving up for a toy poodle, I love the standards too they are on my dog bucket list for when I have bigger accommodation sometime in the future.

Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts