Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I live in the central Jersey shore. I always loved dogs, one of my first words was dog! Anyway, I'm a teenager, and when I'm not in school, I'm hanging out with my four year old weimaraner, duke. He is the one in my profile picture. I'm not the average teen girl, who cares about friends, facebook, and shopping. I am that girl who loves and always thinks about animals. While girls are on Facebook, I'm looking at the petsmart website and looking on dog forums. Anyway, I plan on being on this forum a lot and can't wait to meet all new dog people!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Thank you!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah, there was one time someone purposely set a fire in the woods near our house. Our horse alerted us to the smoke. It was pretty scary. When everything died down, the police came by and told my horse, Rusty, "Man, I wish you could talk to us!" because the guy who set the fire probably would have walked right next to the horse pen.

But it doesn't happen too often. The woods are gorgeous and we take Chase swimming in the lake.

The Jersey devil's been cool with us! We give him his space, he doesn't try to eat us. ;)

·
Registered
811 Posts
welcome to the forum. Love your dog in your avatar. I have a thread in the art section where I draw dogs. Would love to add a weimaraner to my list to draw if you would let your dog model for me. If so, please post me a good pic of him in my thread. Thanks and welcome again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts