Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here and just wanted to say Hi! Im owned by seven dogs, 1 horse and two fish. All of my doggies are rescues or dogs that no one wanted. I have two Aussies, An English Shepherd, a Corgi Queensland mix, two Min pin mixes, one with Chihuahua and one with Sheba-Inu and a well...Princess. Rumor has it that she is a Chihuahua Pit cross, but she wont say for sure! Anyway, hope to meet you all and see you around!

Cheers!
Georgie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! Wow, my husband would be bonkers with that many dogs! He gets a little panicky when I bring home a stray ....... Do you ride? We have 2 horses and a pony.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't ride at the moment. My horse is 24 and retired. She's no longer ridable unfortunately. I ride mostly trail and hacking around. I'd like to get back into dressage. She is a Missouri Fox Trotter. What kind of horses and pony do you have? Do you ride too or are you like me that has a piece of pasture art?

btw: Our Fred dog was an aquisition my hubby new nothing about!! He used to get panicky but after Fred, he finally gave up and now I get panicky when he sees a stray!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your welcome Pebo! Im glad your here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts