Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 30 years of Yorkies, our last one died a couple of months ago. After the obligatory "that's it, no more dogs," followed by looking at breeder sites "just because it's fun," we caught another 15-year sentence and fell in love with our new Morky, which we named Mocha. Male, looks like to top out at 5 or 6 pounds. Complete bonding. He's already fully a family member. Hello to all.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
what's a Morky?
is there Pug/Mops in the mix?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Answer to what is a Morky.

A Morky is a mix of Yorkshire Terrier and Maltese.

Nice to meet you Mathilda. Meine Eltern kamen aus Deutschland: Bremen und Schleswig Holstein.

Have a gluchliches neues Jahr, and whatever else!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Welcome, neighbor! I'm originally from Minnesota, just living in Wisconsin now as that's where my husband got his job. :)

Congratulations on the new pup, and again, welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And to you!

Well, thank you, Sha, and also nice to meet you. We lived in WI for a few years in the 90s, at a suburb of Milwaukee. Would like to hear about your pet!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
A Morky is a mix of Yorkshire Terrier and Maltese.

Nice to meet you Mathilda. Meine Eltern kamen aus Deutschland: Bremen und Schleswig Holstein.

Have a gluchliches neues Jahr, and whatever else!

ahh sorry. those hybrid breed names often confuse me. XD

if you have the oportunity you should visit Bremen, it is a very cool and old city and you sense the historical power of the hanse there. it has the right size for a city, not too big, not to small...the people are polite, and in a non-obstrusive way friendly. the YOu should visit the Schnoor...it's kinda cool. Bremen is a great city. :)
I've got family in Schleswig-Holstein...close to Hedeby. :)

Danke schön! Dir auch. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.